Wednesday, September 9, 2015

What is "Wholly Healthy"?

Hey there...if you're here - thanks for taking the time to read! I have pondered for months about making a blog...mostly because I wanted to find THE perfect name for what I want this blog to represent.

And So we have it, "Wholly Healthy Mommy"

This name means a lot to me because it encompasses the most important aspects of my life. Allow me to elaborate...

I'm only 22, I know don't have all the answers... I am very painfully aware of this. However, I searched long and hard for happiness for many many years, and there have been tidbits I've found on the way that have helped me reach a point in my life where I am truly happy.

1. Jesus. Being saved was literally a life altering event. Elaborating would take up pages and pages, but basically I live my life for the Glory of God. He is with me every step of the way and he gives meaning to a meaningless world.

2. Fitness and wellness...not because I want to look "fab" or "glamorous"...but because I have treated my body poorly in the past and I am well aware of how much better I feel now that I am consistently active and fueling my body properly.

3. Balance, patience, and consistency. I realize that time is so important. Devoting my time and energy to the little things is what makes the big things happens. Patience is huge...and I'm still working on that. But as a stay at home mom, having patience is so essential to happiness and well-being.

So there you have it. "Wholly Healthy Mommy" it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment